Why partner with Health Data Movers for EHR expertise?
- Experienced consultants: We pride ourselves on finding the best of the best for each project. Every applicant is thoroughly screened, so we know exactly what they bring to the table.
- Clinical and operational knowledge: Our work with 70+ clients means we know how to integrate, convert, and restructure data to meet the needs of various clinical specialties and revenue cycle management. Whether you’re a CFO or a CNA, we speak your language.
- Whole-team support: When you hire an HDM consultant, you get access to our network of technical experts who understand complex clinical workflows, business requirements, industry standards, and up-to-date best practices. We facilitate knowledge sharing among our consultants to maximize the value they can deliver to you.
- Proof of quality: We confirm our consultants have the EHR certifications required for each project. HDM helps consultants maintain certifications and encourages everyone to pursue ongoing training and keep current on system updates, regulatory changes, and best practices.
- Comprehensive EHR implementation and maintenance: HDM can provide a full range of support for projects of all sizes – whether you need one rock-star analyst to take your team to the next level or a full team of experts to manage and execute a project.
- Responsiveness and flexibility: Agility is an HDM core value, and it earns us high marks in KLAS. We adapt readily to scale with you through growth or scope changes. Our clients say that HDM is the perfect size: big enough to meet their needs and small enough to provide dedicated, attentive customer service.
I started working at Epic as a Beacon (oncology) implementer shortly after earning my Master of Information Science, which was a great way to balance the data management theories I’d learned with real-life applications. I worked on multiple implementations for large enterprise-wide Epic installs, as well as small add-on projects.
The two dozen go-lives I’ve supported gave me valuable insight into how EHR systems can affect patient care. I’m passionate about making EHR systems more user-friendly, so clinicians can focus on improving patient care.
I have worked on almost a dozen EHR projects with HDM, serving in a variety of roles, and I have seen firsthand the impact we can make. I’ve completed technical build, legacy system data conversion, project management, workflow testing, and multisite go-live support management.
I started consulting with Health Data Movers four years ago doing data conversion for millions of patient records. Since then, I’ve managed three successful go-lives, led integrated testing, new application implementations, and technical build for specialty applications.
Earlier this year, I gladly accepted the opportunity to lead our EHR service delivery line. Here are a few things I like about being a Service Delivery Manager:
- Leading a high-performing team of consultants and mentoring them to keep improving clinician and patient experience
- Advising more healthcare organizations about optimizing their systems
- Collaborating with leaders across HDM to create and deliver innovative solutions – for example, our Engineering team is doing exciting things with custom development and App Orchard integrations
- Translating my go-live and implementation experiences into actionable best practices to enhance EHR usability
- Professional development and ongoing education – learning directly from experts and industry leaders
At HDM, we specialize in providing expert resources to amazing healthcare organizations. Our consultants positively impact patient care by improving the usability and functionality of EHR systems for clinicians. We don’t just provide individual resources – we also provide the expertise of the whole company to support each project.